Wednesday 18 January 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Jeans & A Tee

As simple as it gets, a plain tee with some old favourite comfy jeans! I grabbed my uggs, a chunky cardigan and scarf when I had to run out to Tescos to get some food in! The highlight of my Sunday was a Skype date with my best friend! I hate that she is thousands of miles away, I miss her like crazy, thank god for iPhones and Skype!!

Primark Tee, True Religion Jeans, H&M Belt, Me&Ro
Necklace, Gifted Bracelet, Michael Kors Watch

Primark Scarf, Urban Outfitters Cardigan

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour of your tee!
    I have just discovered your blog and I'm your new follower!
    Greetings from Spain!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica, it's nice to have a follower form Spain!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)