Sunday 6 November 2011

Outfit of The Day: My Battery Is Low, I Gotta Go

Another simple Sunday outfit! And guess what I did some more crafting again with my mum! That's pretty much how my Sunday's go at the moment! We did pop out to grab some coffee and lunch! I had my first drink from the Christmas menu at Costa today, I very delicious praline & cream latte, yummmmm. I also figured out why my mum's camera was blurring my pictures, it needed the batteries changing! It made me think of The Backstreet Boys, The Call, I haven't heard that song in a long time!

Subdued Top, UO Tank, Blank NYC Jeans, Chan Luu
Bracelet, Michael Kors Watch, Deena & Ozzy Boots


BB Dakota Jacket, Rebecca Minkoff Nikki

5 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your top is really nice. You pull off everything really well. Great blog!

    Jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun Sunday!! :)

    Love that dolman sleeved top! xo~sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, love the jeans!!

    www.curvemodels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)