Thursday 17 November 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Light As A Feather

Yay I only had to work two days this week and not having to wake up early on Wednesday morning was pure bliss! I spent most of the day at home but did run out to deliver some Herman cakes, and buy some baking ingredients to make some cinnamon rolls! I spent the rest of my day baking, writing cards, catching up on the new season of Grey's Anatomy and reading Breaking Dawn (I have just 3 more chapters to read).

byCorpus Cardigan, F21 Tank, H&M Leggings, Chinese
Laundry Boots, Gara Danielle & Me&Ro Necklaces



5 comments:

  1. Love your chunky cardigan! It's the perfect cream color! :)

    xo~sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tank. Your grey leegings look good against the black boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorggggg!!! that sweater looks sooo cozy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore this. super cute, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tank top and the purse!
    msfwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)