Wednesday 16 November 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Empowering Green

I loved this sweater when I first saw it in the H&M catalogue and when it went on sale for 50% off online (and I had a coupon) I decided it would be great for work and for just being lazy at home! I love the frill hem that is longer in the back! I thought my poppy matched pretty well with it too!

H&M Sweater, A&F Tank, Blank NYC Jeans, Michael
Kors Watch, Diamond Empowerment Fund Bracelet,
Melinda Maria Ring




And this is my new little mini clutch/purse I found at a vintage Christmas market this past weekend! Perfect for throwing my cards and some change into when I'm just running to the shops!

1 comment:

  1. Love the top and how you paired it with gray! And sounds like you got a sweet deal on it...which always makes me appreciate it so much more!!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)