Friday 18 November 2011

Cinnamon Rolls

When I saw Emily post this recipe for Cinnamon Rolls over at Cupcakes & Cashmere earlier this week I knew they'd be a great thing to bake for when my sister came home this week since we both love them as an unhealthy breakfast treat!

I changed the topping for just some regular icing since my sister can't have the one in the recipe! This was my first attempt at making them, but it won't be my last! Things I learnt for next time are,

1. Roll the dough tighter so the cimmon sugar doesn't escape so much and
2. Don't sprinkle the extra sugar over the top before baking because if you're not keeping a close eye (because you were too busy reading Breaking Dawn) then it might brown a little bit too much!

Oh well they were still super yummy and everyone enjoyed them!

2 comments:

  1. Totally trying these Stacey, they look amazing!
    Rachael xoxo
    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)