Friday 30 September 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

It seems we're waving goodbye to September with a heat wave! Just when I've accepted summer (or what we had of it here) is over and I was all excited to pull out my warm sweaters, mother nature has graced us with some gorgeous warm weather! I hope it says for this weekend so I can enjoy a bit of it! September has been a fun filled month for me but October is back to reality, I need to make some exciting plans!

Obviously when I went shopping last weekend with Susie we got slightly distracted from the task at hand! These hats are an essential for moving to Japan right??? I kinda wanna go back and get one!


I love companies that give back and produce products where they donate to a charity! October is just around the corner which means it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I already made my first purchase to help the cause! I'll be doing a post tomorrow of items you can purchase to help support Breast Cancer Awareness!

Chan Luu Think Pink, Live Green Bracelet $20


Yesterday over at 'A Cup Of Jo' the Thursday giveaway was a gorgeous Victorian ring from Erstwhile. Well when I went and checked out their site I few in love with so many things, especially these engagement rings! How stunning would one of these look on my finger?? As I'm single I think I'm going to be waiting a long time for one of these at the moment! A girl can dream though.....






I hope everyone had a Happy September!!!

1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)