Sunday 11 September 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

Ummm when did September arrive??? Every month seems to go by quicker and quicker! I was back at work this week and now it seems like I was never away.
I seem to be attracted to all things blue this week! I picked up this cute bird dress in London, the most perfect pleated maxi skirt which doubles as a dress and this sapphire and diamond ring I found at an antique fair last weekend!
New Look Dress, American Apparel Skirt, Antique Ring


It's the Duck Race time of year again and today I will be cheering my little yellow friend along the river!


Tomorrow I will be boarding the ms Prinsendam, unfortunately I will be not be cruising anywhere on it! I'm visiting one of my close friends who works as a hairdresser aboard the ship and it's docking in the UK for the day!


My guilty pleasure of the week was watching Legally Blonde, I haven't seen it in far too long! Next weekend I'll be watching it live in the West End!



And lastly I hope everyone has spared a thought today for all the people who have lost their lives and been affected by the tragic events of 9/11. It's 10 years on but it's a day that will never be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)