Thursday 22 September 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Big Cats & Birthday Balloons

Last Saturday was my sister's 21st Birthday, which of course calls for a pretty dress & heels! I gave up on my heels within the first 30 minutes of arriving in London, slippery platforms and me in heels is a dangerous combination! Luckily I had a pair of flats in my bag to chnage into for the most of the day until the heels where called for! I may have also picked up this necklace when I went to get my sister cupcakes from Lola's in Topshop because it looked cute with my dress.

I adore cats and this plant pot had an 'S'on it which was obviously for Stacey and not The Savoy.

Apricot Dress, H&M Jacket, Topshop
Bag & Necklace
I wish I was 21 again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)