Saturday 25 June 2011

Taste The {Denim} Rainbow

Although I love the bright colored jeans that have been everywhere, I've never felt that I've been able to rock them as much as I'd love to! Step forward my new obsession! Brightly colored denim shorts! I've seen them everywhere this spring, but I was not up for paying over $100 for a pair from the likes of J Brand, when I wasn't too sure how I'd feel about them!

I got this pink pair from Forever 21 back in May (seen here) and now I can't stop! I arrived home from work today to find my latest Forever 21 order waiting patiently for me! I opened it up to find this beautiful rainbow of shorts before me and my first thought was which color should I buy next?! Maybe a lilac pair?



These are a great steal compared to the J Brand versions selling for $158 at Revolve Clothing

I am going to be rocking these shorts all summer and when they start from just $10 a pair why not create the whole rainbow! While a whole leg of color might be a little bit too bold for me, these I can work with!

Check out Forever 21's selection here.

2 comments:

  1. i love colourful shorts! I should wear more colour, so these are perfect <3

    - lamodequivole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love them!!!!! i want the pink ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)