Friday 24 June 2011

Stacey's Smiles :)

Noooo there is only one week left in June :(  It's gone so quickly and unfortunately the weather hasn't been too great either! The last week of June is by far the most exciting for me since it involves my birthday and fingers crossed, it is suppose to warm up over the weekend and be gorgeously sunny next week! I hope they're right since I'm having a 2 day midweek break from work! The weather hasn't made me smile but these things have....

A gorgeous new Blu Moon skirt I ordered from Revolve Clothing yesterday! I had a 25% off coupon that I needed to put to good use and nothing beats a floral maxi skirt!


I watched Easy A for the first time last weekend! I'd picked it up as a good Sunday afternoon chill out funny film and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it! Emma Stone is witty, sarcastic & funny throughout and I loved that it's narrated through an Internet Blog! I can't say I've paid much attention to Emma Stone before seeing her in this, but I think she's definitely a star to watch out for!

Buy it at Amazon
For my birthday last year I got the Zumba DVD's and I've only used them a few times, It's such a fun workout but I just never seem to find time to put the DVD on! I really wanna go to a class and they've just started up a few near me that I can actually make after work, so I'm excited to try one of them out! They had the Wii Zumba game on offer in Tesco, so I purchased it since everyone loves playing Wii games at my house and I actually find this a lot easier than the DVD's! has anyone else tried a Zumba class before?


Buy it at Amazon

While I'm not a die hard tennis fan, when Wimbledon comes around every June, I find myself watching a lot more of the Tennis on TV! I'm a Roger Federer fan but it would be lovely to see Andy Murray win on his home land! I also thought Laura Robson played her heart out today and I'm sure over the next few years we'll get to see a lot more of her at Wimbledon!



Photo Credit: Wimbledon.com

1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)