Saturday 4 June 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Bat Out Of Italy

Whilst in Rome I fell in love with two stores both originating from Italy, Brandy Melville and Subdued. Both stores are filled with comfortable, basic, classic stylish and affordable items! I wish I'd bought more pieces back, especially tops like this one I wore today from Subdued. They're super soft and stretchy and great for layering! I got this and a one sleeve navy one! If I'm ever back in Italy I'm taking a spare suitcase so I can stock up! I feel like if I flap my arms for long enough in this top I might just take off like a bat out of hell!!!! or I'd fall flat on my face, which is the most likely of the two!
Subdued Shit, UO Tank, Siwy Shorts, Cynthia Vincent
Target Wedges, Etsy Bracelets, BB's Dharma Necklace



5 comments:

  1. Cute! Love that top! Great wedges too

    XO,
    Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love Batwing tops! They're so lovely and comfy! Gorge outfit the shoes are perfect :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! I saw it on TPF and had to find out more. And lucky you with the CV wedges! I missed out big time on them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)