Wednesday 1 June 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Tan & Oatmeal

Sunshine and spits of rain pretty much sums up today's weather! One minute it was sunny then there where little rain drops falling on my head and then the sun was back out! I'm still dealing with my allergy to something and I have no idea what it is, but my poor arms are so red and inflamed right now! I spent my last free day running errands and hanging out in the conservatory turned craft room my mum has created! I can't wait to share some pictures with you all! it's on my list of things to blog about, along with my holiday and also my let's get crafty project I made today!
UO Tee, Kimchi & Blue Knit, COH Jeans, Cynthia Vincent
Target Wedges, Gara Danielle Necklace, Etsy Bracelets


1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)