Friday 10 June 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Black & White Bows

This top was a gift from my mum to take on holiday for Rome and I paired it with white linen trousers (You'll see this outfit in my next Rome post). I love the bubble hem and the little white bows all over it! As the weather has been all over the place I paired it with some warmer jeans for a night at the theatre, to go and watch my friend Anna, in a production of 'Annie Get your Gun.' I went with some friends and we all had a great time and Anna was fabulous singing and dancing the whole way through! I hope she decides to do some more shows, so we can go and cheer her on again! I had to buy a programme too, because it had her picture in!

New Look Top, COH Jeans, Primark Flats,
Random Rings


Forever 21 Cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)