Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Father's Day

I love my Dad more than words could ever express! In the past we fought a lot especially when I was a teenager and we still do at times now, but I could never be without him! I was always a Daddy's Girl when I was little, he was my hero. I feel so blessed to still have my Dad here with me, I know so many people that aren't so fortunate. I hope everyone Dad out there is being spoilt today and getting to spend some much loved time with their daughters and sons.


I've realised I don't have many pictures of me and my Dad together, something I feel needs fixing!



2 comments:

  1. Awww that baby picture is adorable! And you look like your dad alot! So cute, hope you had a lovely day together :)

    Rachael xoxo
    alwayslookinggreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)