Monday 30 May 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Water For Elephants

I spent the first of my belated 3 day weekend (mine started on Sunday) just chilling and catching up on some sleep! It's seemed like ages since I last watched some F1 action since I missed the Spanish Grand Prix whilst I was away! I caught the beginning of the Monaco race before heading out to go and finally see Water for Elephants! I loved the film and Reese was styled immaculately, she looked stunning all the way through! I came back home to catch up on all the action from Monaco and it seems I missed a very interesting race!
Diesel Sweater, LC Kohl's Jeans, Jessica Simpson Heels,
Jennifer Zeuner Necklace, Bracelet from Italy

I've had this diesel sweater for ages and never seem to pull it out, but it matches so well with my Jessica Simpson heels perfectly I love pulling out pieces I'd forgotten about.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the shoes super cute! Reese Witherspoon is a truly classy lady!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)