Sunday 29 May 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Scratching

Ugh, so since I've been home I've had a bad reaction to something and come out in a horrible red itchy rash on my arms and I can't stop scratching! Last night I went out to a friends house for some food and football, the food was awesome, foot, I'm not so much of a fan! The nasty cold weather and this reaction has got me feeling down so I just threw on something warm and comfortable!


BCBG Cardigan, COH Jeans, Dorothy Perkins Tee,
Scarf from Italy, Etsy Necklace

1 comment:

  1. Ouch that sounds nasty :( hope it clears up soon! Cute cosey outfit :) I love the scarf especially :) I hate the weather at the moment it's so much more like Feb than nearly June!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)