Saturday 7 May 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Off The Shoulder

I loved 'Susie & Stacey Day'! It was such a beautiful day, we went and had a walk around the town and went and browsed in a few shops picking out things  they'd we love to have in each of our homes one day! I picked up my Euros(it's getting close now) and we picked up some fun little items in a new shop we found!We then went and had lunch by the river and got some yummy whippy ice creams before heading back to Susie's house to bake some lemon and poppy seed muffins! I love this Free People off the shoulder top it's part cashmere so it's super soft but it's nice and cool to wear on a warm day! Oh and yes there's my bag again!!!
Free People Top, A&F Jeans, Joie Platforms,
Jennifer Zeuner Necklace, Topshop & Anthra Ring



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)