Tuesday 3 May 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Chilly

What is with all the windy weather lately?? I had to hold onto my hat I thought it was going to blow away! I had a pretty lazy relaxing Bank Holiday Monday and thanks to working on Saturday again I have Tuesday off, and I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with it! I'm in love with my new vintage bag I found at the antique market on Sunday, it's the perfect size to carry everything I need but smaller enough that it means I can't pack the kitchen sink, which I really don't need anyway, with me!
Primark Hat, H&M Tank & Jeggings, Report Ciara Wedges,
Forever 21 Necklace, Topshop Rings, Alex&Ani Bangles



Vintage Bag
I changed into flats and added this jacket I've had for years later on in the day when I went out for a long walk! it was rather chilly in all the wind.
New Look Jacket, Primark Flats

1 comment:

  1. hi pretty! you look adorable as always!! ugh guess what? I went back to H&M this weekend and left empty handed again :( I saw your long princess dress though and my H&M has all the sizes - did you want me to pick one up for u? message me on FB if u do!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)