Friday 1 April 2011

Elizabeth & James Vs Topshop Silver Knuckle Ring

I have adored this Elizabeth & James Knuckle Ring since it first came out but never got a round to making the splurge on it! It retails for $155 at Shopbop!


$155 Shopbop
 So when I had some time to kill on Thursday before catching my train home I headed back to the big Topshop on Oxford Street! I could spend hours in this place, its like heaven to me! I'd only had a quick look around the day before with my sister before we got distracted by cupcakes so I missed this great find! But as soon as I saw it on Thursday I headed straight to the counter with it! It looks just like the Elizabeth & James version only this one retails for £8.50 (or $20 here in the US), an amazing steal! Get yours here now or click on the picture below!


£8.50 Topshop
 This finger promptly went on my finger for the rest of the day and will now be a regular ring of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)