Friday 29 April 2011

Congratulations To The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge

What a wonderful day for the Royal Wedding! Kate Middleton looked breath taking in her Sarah Burton for McQueen dress and 1930's Cartier tiara on loan from The Queen( I want to borrow it too). How gorgeous did Westminster Abbey look too with all those trees?! I think 99% of all the posts on Twitter and Facebook today where related the Wedding! Everyone commented on how very Grace Kelly, Kate's dress was and I couldn't agree more! She made a wonderful choice for both of her dresses, I just loved the strapless one she changed into for the evening reception hosted by Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace! Oh and I can't forget to mention how very handsome Prince William looked in his uniform. I'm so glad I got to watch this piece of history and I'm amazed how people travelled from all over the world to see this historic event!




Pictures via Twitter & Facebook



1 comment:

  1. So proud to be British today! I love the reception dress too, the bolero is soo cute!
    Pity she's not Princess Catherine though, would have suited her more! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)