Thursday 17 March 2011

Shopping Trip Purchases

When I went shopping with my mum this past weekend I wasn't planning on buying anythng, I was actually only taking a couple of items back. I went into H&M to search for something for someone else and ended up leaving with the treggings I wanted before but they didn't have my size in this color and this floral blouse that i'd seen but wasn't sure if it would suit me! Out of all the pieces I toook to the chnaging rooms this was the only one I fell in love with and my mum loved it too!

H&M Blouse £19.99, H&M Treggings £9.99
I picked a few pieces up in Primark, I know it's not the best place to shop but it's good for trends or pieces I won't get a ton of wear out of, and occasionaly I'll find a great deal! I got the toiletries bag for my trip to Rome as I needed a new one!
Primark Tank £3, Bag £5, Toiletries Bag £4
I also have a habit of picking stuff up for 'My House' not that I have my own one yet, but I already have decorating plans and I've started picking pieces up if I see them and know they'll be perfect like this metal mannequin and cute flower print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)