Thursday 24 March 2011

Forever 21 Purchases

I wish we had Forever 21 stores here, I would be in one everyday! We do now have an online F21 store in the UK now which makes shopping there a lot more conveinient, although they don't always have the same stock as the US site so I still place orders there too! These are the few pieces I picked up for spring recently!

 I loved this necklace the minute I set me eyes on it! I love long stone pendant necklaces and the faux leather cord was a nice change from a chain! Perfect to pair with all my neutrals and lace pieces from spring!


They have the most amazing selection of rings and these ones here and here caught my eye while placing this order!


I don't see the jacket online anymore but I needed a new black jacket that would see me into spring as my H&M one is a bit too wintery now! This blouse was top of my list as it sold out online last year when I wanted it! And finally I thought the this sweater would be perfect for this chilly summer nights to throw on over whatever I will be wearing! I'm loving crochet pieces right now!



2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm a stylist in LA and I'm totally obsessed with your blog. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I just moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. In attempt to get my heel in the door, I've launched a site all about celebrity fashion and the trends that create it. Check out what Vanessa H was wearing when I ran into her last week and find out what her go-to fash item is. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    And don't forget to follow on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog!! I'm very jealous that you're in LA! I just checked out your blog and I love it, I'll be sure to follow it!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)