Wednesday 23 February 2011

Let's Get Crafty Update: Studded Army Jacket

You might remember that a few weeks ago I made my own studded army jacket here! Well when I made it I hadn't found any patches I liked to stitch on to my jacket but I have since found a couple I liked and here is the finished product! I found a pink flower which I stitched onto the bottom of the back of the jacket! And then two little purple butterflies! One is on the pocket on the sleeve and the other is on the back left shoulder!


The giveaway to own your own studded army jacket is only a few days away now so keep your eyes open!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! You made it look so unique and kinda girly, loved it!

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)