Friday 7 January 2011

Twenty Ten

I'm getting behind on my blog posts, they're starting to back up, it's been a busy start to 2011 for me!

2010 was a year of ups and downs for me, probably more downs if I'm honest, but there were some good times mixed in with all of the bad and that's what I want to remember! I'm hoping that 2011 will bring big and better things my way :)


It was filled with many good nights out with my best friends, although quite often I forgot to take my camera with me!


 I visited my best friend in York earlier in then year and then in Cambridge for her birthday.


I've always wanted to go to the Grand Prix but my dad would never take me, so in 2010 I decided to take him instead for his birthday!



December was a good month, visiting my sister, lots of Christmas events, and lots of good times going out for drinks with friends!


I'm excited for 2011 and I'm hoping it'll be a better year than 2011, I already have a few plans fun plans for the year already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)