Saturday 11 December 2010

Stacey's Smiles :)

I can't believe another week has gone by already, is it just me or are the days flying by at the moment! It's just two weeks until Christmas now, how crazy is that?? So onto what's making me smile this week!

I'm obsessed with Ashley from purse 'n boots. I want to steal every piece from her closet, and her pictures are just WOW! I also have major envy that she has the Elizabeth & James Top I have been dying for, for the past 2 years, I so wish I got it back then because I haven't been able to find one since :( If anyone knows where I can find one please let em know!!


I also fell in love with the Oneteaspoon Asylum Dress that Ashley posted on her blog today!! I'd seen it on the PlanetBlue site (it looks so much better on their model than the ASOS one)


Oneteaspoon Asylum Dress

I knew ASOS also stocked this brand so I checked there and found it with 20% off at the moment and I just called up my little sister and she got my her 10% student discount off on top of that!! I'm excited for it to arrive now!!


20% off at ASOS

I'm also loving this tweed blazer my wonderful mum picked up for me as a little surprise gift! Thank you mum <3 Be sure to check this out in store though because my mum found it on sale for £12!




New Look Blazer

I'm also loving glitter nail polishes right now, they're just perfect for the party season!



My new hair clip from Etsy arrived today ( I will be doing a post on this soon)

Midnight Blue FaeryFlower Feather Clip
 And finally my train and theatre tickets arrived this week and it's only a few days away now until I go and visit my sister :)

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! What are you loving this week??

1 comment:

  1. love that you are loving all the current wears! and you are gonna love that one teaspoon dress! even with its useless little garters!! haha!

    xx
    ashley <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)