Tuesday 28 December 2010

Secret Santa

For the past three year's I've taken part in an online Secret Santa organized through Elfster and it's so much fun! I love the whole process from creating my wish list to shopping for my Secret Santa and wrapping up her gifts, to receiving mine from the postman! This year when the postman arrived with my package I tore straight into it within seconds of closing the door! My mouth fell to the floor, I couldn't believe how generous my SS was to me! She shopped so well for me, getting my so many items from my wish list and picking out some wonderful extra goodies for me! I can't wait for when we reveal who our Secret Santa's were!


I was gifted a Topshop scarf, Rachel Zoe's style book, a Whippy Cake headband, Agloves, Opi suzi skis in the pyrenees and nubar polish, Bare Minerals and Philosophy goodies and a sephora bag filled with soooo many samples and some yummy chocolate!!! THANK YOU SECRET SANTA! I can't wait until next year to do this again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)