Thursday 23 December 2010

Outfit Time

These are my outfits for this week so far! I've been super busy getting ready for Christmas, I can't believe its Christmas Eve tomorrow! I'm all done and finished 100% now! I baked candy cane cookies, mince pies and sausage rolls ready for Christmas Day, and can't wait to eat them( I may have already started on the cookies!) I have work tomorrow and then I'm off out for drinks with some people for work and then with my friends before church!
H&M Top, LC Kohl's Jeans, Miss Sixty Bliss Boots


Primark Shirt, Etsy Bracelets

I took this picture when I got home today so I'd already taken my boots off and the necklace was something I picked up while grabbing coffee with my friend and helping her finish off her Christmas shopping! It matched perfectly with my sweater so I put it straight on.

LC Kohl's Sweater, COH Jeans, New Look Necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)