Wednesday 1 December 2010

Outfit Of The Day: Snowday

We had lots more snow over the weekend and I just love how beautiful everywhere looks when it's covered in the white fluffy stuff!!!




On Sunday I did venture out for some Christmas shopping with my mum! I'm almost done now, I just have a couple more presents to buy! I've even wrapped most of them too, we just need to put the tree up now so I can put them all underneath it! I did pick up a couple of things for myself too! I love the cute bow detail on this belt and the best thing about it was it was only £2, and I needed a bag that was cheap and wouldn't get runied in all this snow!!


Primark Bag & Belt, H&M Scarf


I couldn't wait to rock the H&M leopard scarf, so it came out first thing on Monday morning!


New Look Sweater & Belt, H&M Scarf, Dorothy Perkins Boots


French Connection Coat, Free People Gloves

And you know I had to go and be the first to make some footprints in the garden.....




1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)