Wednesday 17 November 2010

Recent Purchases and Reviews

So last month I posted here about wanting this Topshop sweater and when I went to the store they didn't have my size! I decided to order it online along with the other sweater I tried on whilst shopping last week here. Click on any of the stock pictures below to purchase!

This sweater is super soft and cozy and I love the shade of rose pink, it's not too girly pink! It runs really big though, I'm wearing the UK6/US2 and it's still a bit big, but I do love that I can pull it off the shoulder and I might even belt it for a different look.





I decided to get the cute deer sweater as well! This sweater is more of a browny pink and the black lace collar detail is darling, I also love the keyhole detail at the back! Again I'm wearing a UK6/US2



This next blouse arrived today and is from Dorothy Perkins, it has a cute bird print all over but I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep it yet! I love the print and the neck tie detail but I'm not crazy about the fit.





I also picked up these feather earrings from Tiger Lily! After getting the necklace last week I decided that i needed these too. Click here to purchase.




5 comments:

  1. Stacy I adore the blouse and those earrings, wow!!

    Come enter my giveaway from Empress of the Eye! You will love the interview!

    xoxo
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy
    I really like the Dorothy Blouse on you. But if you don't like it, return.

    http://daisylynns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog Karena and i just entered your give away, those pillows are beautiful!

    I'm still debating on the blouse, I tried it with jeans and liked it a million times more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started following, I love that blouse

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first sweater. What a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)