Friday 19 November 2010

Bear Hugs: Children In Need

I'm currently sat at home watching Children In Need with my Pudsey cupcakes.




And I've been rocking these cute little pin badges on my jacket all week too (sorry for the awful pics, they're from my iPhone)


I love watching it every year, and it always brings me to tears when you hear the stories from some of the children. They raise an absolutely amazing amount of money to help children all over the UK every year! My favourite bits of the show so far were the Strictly Come Dancing Special, and being the F1 fan that I am, I loved seeing Lewis & Jensen go-carting with the children!! Now I just wish I'd got a pair of those awesome Pudsey ears!!

I hope you all make donations too! You can click here to donate or on the banner below :)


1 comment:

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)