Friday 29 October 2010

Designer Love: BB's Dharma

I have serious cravings to buy new pieces of jewelry all the time and I love discovering designers I don't own any pieces from! I purchased my first piece of BB's Dharma jewelry though Planet Blue and it was these gorgeous feather earrings that every comments on!



I saw some more pieces I loved at Planet Blue and contacted the lovely Mary Beth from BB's Dharma about purchasing some of her unique chains! The clasps are the cutest clasps I've ever seen!





Everyone loves these and I might just have to order some more in the near future! Mary Beth was an absolute star to work with and was so helpful!

Check out BB's Dharma on Facebook here and on their website here and Planet Blue have some of the range on their site here too



1 comment:

  1. Great pieces!! All unique and delicate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments, they always make me smile :)